Frash and mediterranean
- Alcohol level 4,5%
- Bottle size 33 cl.
- Degrees of color 6
- Degrees of bitterness 15
- Recommended temperature 5-8 ºC.
- Types of malts Barley: Pilsner, Wheat: Pale Wheat and Wheat Flakes
- Types of hops Hercules
- Type of yeast Belgian
- Spices Cilante and bitter orange peel
- Tasting note Refreshing, elegant and tasty wheat beer. With citrus notes and slightly sweet and herbal, the mouthfeel is soft and creamy.
- Scent Moderate sweetness with spicy smell of wheat and a small note of acidity. Coriander and bitter orange peel combine with fruity, floral and sweet smell.
- Appearance Pale gold. We find the typical cloudy appearance of wheat beers. The foam is white and dense with good retention.
- Taste Pleasant sweetness with fruity notes of orange and citrus. Refreshing with a dry and slightly sour final taste. Very subtle coriander flavor.
- Pairing Light meals, such as mussels, salmon and chicken