- Alcohol level 6,9%
- Bottle size 33 cl.
- Degrees of color 16
- Degrees of bitterness 70
- Recommended temperature 7–10 ºC.
- Types of malts Pale Ale, Caraamber and Munich
- Types of hops Cascade, Columbus and Chinook
- Type of yeast American
- Tasting note An explosion of American hops. A stronger and more intense version than the India Pale Ale.
- Scent Citrus, resinous and tropical with a slight scent of malt.
- Appearance Dark gold. White and persistent foam. Slightly cloudy due to the presence of yeast in suspension.
- Taste Citrus, tropical and resinous, a reflection of the character of American hops. The bitterness is intense and the finish is dry.
- Pairing Strong spicy food, grilled meat and sweet and spicy desserts like carrot cake.