Dark and complex
- Alcohol level 8%
- Bottle size 33 cl.
- Degrees of color 108
- Degrees of bitterness 67
- Recommended temperature 7–10 ºC.
- Types of malts Pale Ale, Caraamber and Munich
- Types of hops Cascade, Columbus and Chinook
- Type of yeast American
- Tasting note A dark, rich and complex beer. With a lot of body.
- Scent Malt with hints of chocolate, coffee and other slightly alcoholic.
- Appearance Dark, almost black. Dark beige foam.
- Taste In the mouth it is slightly bitter, sweet in taste, with dominant hints of toasted and roasted malts.
- Pairing Foie gras and smoked meats. Hard cheeses. Rich chocolate sweets.